What are cookies?
Types of cookies
The types of cookies used by this website are as follows:
○ Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's computer equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and that provides the service requested by the user.
○ Session cookies: This type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
○ Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's computer equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained by the cookies.
○ Analysis cookies: These are cookies that may be processed by us or by a third party. They allow us to determine the number of users so we can perform a statistical analysis on how the users make use of the service provided.
Revocation and elimination of cookies As a user, you can set up your browser to prevent the entry of cookies, block them or eliminate them, if necessary. If the user decides to block the cookies, Indra cannot guarantee that the services provided by this Website will function correctly.
The steps to access the cookies setup menus in the most common browsers are:
○ Internet Explorer: Tools →Internet options →Privacy →Settings
○ Google Chrome: Settings →Show advanced options →Privacy →Content
○ Firefox: Tools →Options →Privacy →History →Custom settings
○ Safari: Preferences →Security
Subscribe to our newsletter